Sunday 19 October, 2008

New places and new people

As a part of training program at BITS I have been in Bangalore for the last 3-4 months. Leave aside the pains one has to take to settle down in a new city, there a lot of things I have learnt from this Internship. Unlike many of my fellow BITSians I am not going to brag about some sexy-cool project I am doing here, because honestly I am doing none.

It's more about meeting new people and making friends in a new city. When one thinks of Bangalore, the first thing that come to your mind is the Electronic City, the big offices and the IT jobs, the branded shops and the traffic Jams. Well to me Bangalore is more about some people I have befriended here during my course of stay. Some old friends were re-discovered on a different plane and some new ones too.

I am the kidna person who doesn't hesitate to start a conversations at a coffee table with strangers. I have been doing this and have meet countless people, some of them who I still keep in touch with. Sometimes it was an HP professional or an INFY fresher and some person working for a reputed BPO. They all have had a tone which says " welcome to bangalore, feel at home".

All these folks have shared there view on the city and also given plenty of valvuable suggestions on how to survive the fast pace of city.

All I have to say to people is :WELCOME TO BANGALORE AND FEEL AT HOME !!!

3 comments:

eNVy said...

lucky man, some warm welcome u got out here...

im still waiting for mine :P

neverthless the days n nights spent here will remain immortal in my memories,... for some reason or other..

hash said...

constant bickering with bhai is what u mean eh? :P

Kavita said...

my fav:-)